Kids love playing our games! We strive to create fun and engaging games that people of all ages can enjoy, and we’re totally jazzed that so many young kids gravitate towards our titles. Thank you parents for allowing your children to enjoy our games!
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for young children to accidentally make in-app purchases in our games while playing if your devices are not protected. For this reason, we strongly encourage parents to apply password protection to all of their devices to prevent this from happening.
Below you will find instructions on how to set a password on your device to prevent all unauthorized purchases from app stores. We hope that with these instructions you can make your devices safer for your children when playing not only Rovio titles, but all games.
To set up Parental Controls on your Amazon Android device for in-app purchases:
- Launch the Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Open the menu, tap Settings, and then tap Parental Controls.
- Select Enable Parental Controls, and then enter your Amazon account password. Once you do this, entry of your Amazon account password will be required to complete any in-app purchases on your device.
Tip: You can also set up Parental Controls for in-app purchases from the Amazon app for Android version 5.0 or higher by following these steps:
- Launch the Amazon app for Android on your device.
- Open the menu, expand the Apps & Games submenu, tap Apps & Games Settings, and then tap Parental Controls.
- Select Enable Parental Controls, and then enter your Amazon account password.
You also have the option to require a PIN for in-app purchases instead of your account password. To do this, select Use PIN after enabling Parental Controls.
Article is closed for comments.