We believe all our fans should have the best experience possible, whether that is in our games, or while interacting with others in our communities.
To ensure that we always have an enjoyable and fun environment for everyone this Code of Conduct helps show what behavior we do not condone and we see as misconduct in our social media channels and communities. The list supplements Rovio’s Terms of Service and Rovio Privacy Notice.
What is considered misconduct?
- General misconduct in threads/tweets/comments; offending or bullying other fans and purposely spoiling their experience
- Spamming and advertising
- Encouraging others to break the rules
- Threatening self-harm or harming others
- Homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, ableist, racist language
- Hate Speech
- Phishing for personal contact or account details
- Impersonating a Rovio or affiliated employee
- Discussing adult content or violence
- Making false reports
We also take targeting of individual Rovio and affiliated employees very seriously. Actions will be take on a case-by-case basis.
What can happen?
You’ll be banned either temporarily or permanently from our channels. We may also report the content where it took place so that they can take appropriate action when needed. Please note that platforms such as Twitter may suspend or delete your account entirely.
How can I report unacceptable behavior?
Please refer to our Rovio Games Code of Conduct.
On our social media channels:
- On Twitter, send us a direct message or @ us on the relevant thread.
- On our Facebook Pages, report all abusive posts to Facebook (next to the comment click on “...” then click on “Give feedback or report this comment”. If the behavior continues, reach us by commenting under our latest post.
- On our Instagram profiles, report all abusive posts or profile to Instagram by tapping on the three dots next to the post or profile and then "report". If you want to report a comment, swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap the comment (Android) you want to report. Select the exclamation mark "!" and follow the instructions.
- On our YouTube channels, you can report abusive videos or comments by clicking the three dots and then "Report".
- On our TikTok channels, tap "share" on the video you want to report and then "report". To report a comment, long press the comment and then select "report".
- On our Discord servers, follow these instructions. If you're unsure, you can always ping our moderators or community managers so they can take action.
We will not follow up on or discuss the outcome of those reports with you, but rest assured, this is a great help in making our community a better place. Let’s keep it fair together!